Construction CDM services
Construction Design Management (CDM) can be an onerous task for any organisation and one that can create unnecessary concern. Our team plan is to deliver a proactive and dynamic service ensuring CDM compliance.
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 set out clearly defined health and safety duties for Clients, CDM Coordinators, designers and contractors for construction projects.
Key FACTS to consider:
- All projects fall under CDM 2007 regardless of days on site or man hours
- Will the project exceed 30 working days or 500 man hours
- Do you understand the difference between ‘Notifiable’ & ‘Non-notifiable’
- CDM Coordinator is a Statutory Appointment (Not optional)
- A competent & experienced CDM Coordinator will bring added value and benefits
- Early engagement is critical for positive impact
Fire Risk Assessments
All building owners and employers must undertake an annual Fire Risk Assessment which must be completed by a (NEBOSH) competent Advisor.
An annual Fire Risk Assessment will enable you to become fully compliant with the Fire Safety Order (2006). Innov8 Advisors are qualified to NEBOSH standards and can undertake an FRA for you.
Innov8 provide businesses with a user friendly, bespoke fire action plan and report. All of our services include continuous guidance with support and if necessary we can schedule specific one-to-one training, which is included as part of the Fire Risk Assessment package.
Site Safety Services
Site Safety Services is based on a core package which is developed to suit individual Clients. From our initial consultation Innov8 Advisors will liaise with key people to evaluate your company’s Health and Safety practices and pinpoint areas for proactive improvement. We can provide strategic and operational support to your business.
Site Safety Services can include:
- Corporate Health & Safety Management Audits
- Contractor Management and Competence Assessments
- Health and Safety Policy or policy review
- Access to competent Health and Safety
- Advice with telephone and online support
- E-mail bulletins
- Information services (including regular campaigns with resource material)
- Updates with changes in legislation
- Accident Investigation Service
- Site Inspections (practice, office, etc.)
- Information service
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement service
- Telephone support – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Site and Project Management
- Representation at meetings or with the HSE on behalf of clients
- General and specific training programmes/seminars
- Tender and PQQ preparation/assistance service (i.e. CHAS Assessment, Constructionline etc.)